🔥98.9% Of Customers Are Buying 2 Or More
LIGHTS UP IN THE DARK
Neon LED lights lining the outside and inside of the FlyOrb make it an eyecatching toy extremely fun to play with at dusk.
- Take it with you anywhere (anytime). Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand – play with the FlyOrb whenever you feel the itch arise (whether that’s in the kitchen, backyard, at the beach, or the park!).
It features an aerodynamic enclosed orb design allowing it to effortlessly glide through air leading to an extremely fun and addicting experience. Toss it up and watch it fly, float, glide, and climb before hovering back to your hand like magic!
- “Rasengan”, “The Force”, “Magic” – call it whatever you want, but no matter what – you can count on the motorized FlyOrb to make its way back into your palm after every throw. Let it go and watch it fly, float, glide, and climb before elegantly returning to your hand like a boomerang! Physics in action!
JUST SHAKE IT
- Push the power button, hold the FlyOrb upright, and then shake to start. It’s that simple.
TRICK GUIDE —— CAPTAIN BOOMERANG
- Throw your FlyOrb into the air and watch it smoothly curve in the air to make a rendezvous with your original throwing hand. Yes, it does this.
- Kids can play together, get some exercise and build friendships~
- The FlyOrb features an aerodynamic enclosed orb design that gives it that smooth flight when you’re throwing it. Your hands are always 100% safe when dealing with this floaty boi.
- Durable, orb design protects the FlyOrb from trauma caused by bumps, falls, drops, and other forms of blunt impact. Keep the good times spinning.
LONG BATTERY LIFE
- A 30-minute charge gives your FlyOrb 8-10 minutes of operating time.
- Battery life depends on circumstances. For example, 10 minutes of continuous use in a single session or multiple 8-10 minute sessions. Additionally, factors like wind can affect power usage as well.
Q1:How to turn on/turn off it?
A1:Keep the charging port is up, then press the power switch and swing FlyNova Pro with your wrist, and the wind blade will start to rotate. Swing FlyNova Pro again, the wind blade will stop rotating. Press the power button again, FlyNova Pro will stop working.
Q2:Why it impossible to throw for return?
A2:Please keep the charging port is up and thrown out at an angle of 30°, and the ball will fly back by itself. Please practice a few times to be proficient in the operation
Q3:Why it turns off as soon as it falls?
A3:This is a normal phenomenon, the ball will stop spinning when it falls on the ground. Throw it out at an angle of about 30°. it will back by itself.